Trash post in the dawn


posted by Ratri Anggardani Prayitno on , ,

2 comments

Remember my post titled Everybody can change, even the worst one? Here's one truth about it. I guess I'm now witnessing what I was predicting to be true. Finally he finds his "heart". And from what I see, he starts to change into a better he. And now I'm like screaming, "See that?! told ya!" ;D
Maybe people think I'm being naive for the thought I had before, that even a villain has its own reason to be it. Okay I'm not an angel that always have angelic mind, thoughts, even face. In fact, that kind of person freaks me out. I still hate, not free from sin, and I even curse although only in my heart, but what's wrong with having a good thought? It harms no one, nothing. So I guess, I have to have it more from now on, those positive thoughts. But I won't let my devilish side just die like that, for sure. So my life won't be just a monotone.
My point is : Life is already hard enough without all those mind tricks stuffs, so why'd you have to make it way harder by having such negative thought? Enjoy life, because life is just to sweet to be bitter. :)

Adios! ^^

2 comments

Leave a Reply