Courage Is


posted by Ratri Anggardani Prayitno on ,

No comments


Courage Is
by The Strange Familiar

Take all my vicious words 
and turn them into something good
Take all my preconceptions 
and let the truth be understood
Take all my prized possessions 
and leave only what I need
Take all my pieces of doubt 
and let me be what's underneath

Courage is 
when you're afraid
but you keep on moving anyway
Courage is 
when you're in pain 
but you keep on living anyway


We all have excuses why 
living in fear something in us dies
Like a bird with broken wings, 
its not how high he flies 
but the song he sings

It's not how many times 
you've been knocked down
It's how many times 
you get back up


Courage is 
when you've lost your way 
but you found your strength anyway
Courage is 
when you're afraid
Courage is 
when it all seems grey
Courage is 
when you make a change 
and you keep on living anyway

You keep on moving anyway
You keep on giving anyway
You keep on loving anyway

credits : sweetlyrics.com

This song I found randomly, I even forgot how I found it. But it still stuck in my mind for a long time. The lyrics is great, one of motivational lyrics I love. We all need it, the courage to live, to keep on moving, even just to be happy. :)

Adios! ^^

Leave a Reply