Standing Egg - Keep Going


posted by Ratri Anggardani Prayitno on

No comments


Yay! A new single! :D
They posted it yesterday, June 15th, at 0.00 a.m. I guess. I was still awake at that time and doing something with internet though, but I just realize it this afternoon. So unobservant. hahaha...
Anyway, as usual, they did a nice music with beautiful voice. I have posted before about Standing Egg before (here).
It's a cheerful love song, just like the video that using some cute animations. And, I don't know why, by listening to this song make me feel happy in an instance. I end up replaying this song on and on. :D

For the video version with hangeul, romanization, and translation lyrics, you can watch it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI5CzB23NMo
It's not officially posted by Standing Egg, some #eggfan do those editing. Love it anyway, so I know now what that song is about. Thank you! :)

Enjoy! And I will keep going too, to finish what I started.

Adios! ^^

Leave a Reply