New tag added :)


posted by Ratri Anggardani Prayitno on

2 comments

About my previous post Heart's a Mess, I was inspired by a friend of mine that making a story based on lyrics. Her name's Dessy, and here's her blog: Purple Daisy. I read a post of her about a story which she made from a song lyrics. And I love it. She told a story from her point of view, that made the song itself came alive. Isn't that all about a song, to tell you a story, and so did she.
Since I'm pretty much interested in such writing things, I guess I want make some from my perspective. So here there is, my first post, my first story, my first prosa tag. :D
However, I made it in Bahasa Indonesia because my lack of ability in writing some English literature, sorry for the inconvenience. Hope you can enjoy. :)

P.S.: tante desiii...aku mengadaptasi idemu yaaaa.... :*

Adios! ^^

2 comments

Leave a Reply