let it remain Untitled


posted by Ratri Anggardani Prayitno on ,

2 comments

God... I know you've always been good to me. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful life with wonderful people inside it. I'm happy for my life of course, nothing happier than this life you gave, although sometimes you teach me in the hard way. I just don't know how to say it to you, but that one person you sent to be existed in my life, why I still hold my curse to it? Is there any reason? I knew, there always be. Yeah, I'm fully aware of that. That I'm going to find the answer later.
God... I know that goodness is the things you love. I'm trying to be one, I'm trying to be good, ignoring what I'm struggling with inside. I'm gonna wear that mask. Just please help me to put it much much longer till I can free from everything bad inside. Please keep me smile, so that everyone that see me, will smile eventually. Will you?

2 comments

Leave a Reply