One in a while


posted by Ratri Anggardani Prayitno on

No comments

Ok, I wasn't being "active" these past days, or should I say : this whole month. I didn't do something "great" or at least just "useful" in those days. I didn't even post anything in my blog for this month. I can't believe I was that failure and pathetic. Oh, wait, I believe it, it is pathetic that I said that I was pathetic. And now you know, that this is another trash post I made. Go on, keep on reading. You won't get something if you stop here. :)

Well, since I have realized it just now, all I can do left is to make it all way better than before. If I WAS a failure, then I WON'T be another failure. My messed life before, nothing I can do about it, but I still can do something to cover that thing. I will make my already-fail-thing things become really great that someday I won't regret. Yes, I'm gonna make use of it in every way.


See this, God always has plans for each of its creatures. What we have now, what will happen next, what will we get, everything had been planned already. But it doesn't mean we get them for free, it costs us our efforts. The best thing we can have as already planned, is the "Plan A". So don't you forget that there will be "Plan B", "Plan C" and so on, depends on how you behave, how you afford the goal. In case if you had given all your best to reach a goal, but what you get is not what you really hope for, you think that it's not the best, you're all wrong. Trust me, it's the best, God's version. You also need to look at His intention, and you will understand why everything in your life happened. There's always something for a reason. Oh, and don't forget to pray. When you want something from someone, you'll ask. Same to do with God, you'll ask Him, you'll pray. That's one of the efforts.

So, if you feel that your life was such a mess -like I feel-, remember that it's your own fault, all of it. It's better to take the blame on yourself and fix everything on your own, than take the blame on others and hope they'll fix it right? You can always count on yourself! Try to do something great to cover that failure up, to make use of your failure, so you WON'T ever regret that failure happened in your life. You can always make it all better. You do and you know it. Now, RISE AND SHINE EVERYBODY!!!

Adios! ^^




P.S. :
This post I made, it's not to tell you what you should do in your life. I'm no one, I have no right to tell you what you should do. It's to tell ME what I should do. But if you find it helpful to do and you think you should do it too, it's gonna be my pleasure to help you. :)

Leave a Reply