Reblog : Cinta-cintamu


posted by Ratri Anggardani Prayitno on

No comments

I found this poem made by my really talented friend Picha. Her blog is made specially for her poems. And when I did the blog-walking, I found one that really capture my attention. So, I asked for her permission to reblog that poem, and here it is, the poem is in my blog now. *thank you Picha. ^^

          Cinta-cintamu
                    Kamu memiliki beberapa cinta
                    satu di hatimu
                    sedang yang lain tersebar di sepanjang bibirmu
                    Dan cintaku,
                    adalah salah satu diantaranya


                    Pernah kudengar cintaku berkata :
                    "Sungguh tak apa,
                    terimakasih telah membiarkanku
                    menjadi salah satu diantaranya."


                    Hmm..
                    aku cuma bisa menggeleng-gelengkan kepala
                    Kataku : "Ah, betapa bodohnya ia."




credits by : Priska Driastuti



I was interested in this poem because something nothing in particular. I just like it. kekeke... :D
I love the way Picha always say it clearly, without so many confusing-hard-to-understand words. She pick the right words to say what's in her mind, to the point, yet poetic. What a talent Picha! Can't wait to read another piece of of yours. :)

Adios! ^^

Leave a Reply