Polaroid!


posted by Ratri Anggardani Prayitno on , , ,

No comments


this CF (Korean term for commercial) is soooooo sweeet... I also want to do that someday. >.<
-well, I mean, I want to make an incredible room or something like that with my polaroid's photos. It doesn't have to be done for someone right? I'll do it for my self. :)


I have an instax camera also, but different type with one's in that CF. I am trying to complete it with some accessories such as album to put my photos, mirror lens so that I can take a self-camera without missing any part, and a case to put my camera. Gosh, I don't even have a case yet! So wherever I bring my camera along, I have to use it's bubble-puffed-plastic (the thing used to wrap some electronics before put it in the box. I don't know what it's called. Just called it so then) before I put it in my bag. How pity... :(
Well, as you know, I'm still a college student, which means I need to be considerate to spend my money. I was very reckless when I decided to buy an instax polaroid camera. I almost end up borrowing some big amount of money (as a college student standard) to buy it and also to survive till the end of month, waiting for my dad sends me my monthly pocket money. But fortunately, I can have a lower price for the camera, though it's not much, and so then I can control my expenses that month. Thanks God!. :D

And now, since I have it, I'll start to expand it more, to be a greater and amazing production. I'll need to save more money if I want to buy those accessories I want. Oooooohhh..... I can't wait to have them. >.<

Here's one of my instax photos. I took a picture with my instax, and took a picture of it with my cellphone camera, then I did some touch-ups. :)

taken at Pangandaran beach
and more..


Adios ^^

Leave a Reply