Recipe: home made French Toast


posted by Ratri Anggardani Prayitno on ,

No comments

I seldom make french toast because personally I think that it takes more time to make than just make an usual toast. *And now I think I just made up that excuse. Whatever.
And in my holiday back then, in my home, I felt like I wanted to make some. It's simple to make, but my family never made it, so I have to buy some ingredients. I made this on my own way. hehe..

Ingredients:
- Toast bread. Originally, it's the thick one, but somehow it's hard to find in my country. So just use anything you can find.
- Plain milk. You just need a small amount of it. I prefer the milk not to have sweet taste.
- Egg. One would be enough.
- Salt
- Pepper
- Butter or oil to fry. Just a little.


How to make:
- Whip the egg, add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add the milk. Just use as much as you wanted to. I didn't like to use much milk.
- Whip it together.
- Dip the bread into the mixture.
- Fry it on the pan with a little oil, but I prefer to use butter.
- Fry and flip it until both sides get the color of brown-gold.
- Put it on a plate, and serve. For me, I add hot sauce with it.

And here's my french toast :)


enjoy your own french toast. Happy cooking everybody!

Adios! ^^

Leave a Reply